SG 5347 Erectile Dysfunction Clinic Business Opportunity E2 Qualified

Erectile Dysfunction Clinic Business Opportunity for Sale E2 Qualified

A Non-Doctor Owner Operator in the opening of an incredibly lucrative Impotence Clinic. One Clinic each market on an exclusive territory basis.  An estimated 70% of all men do not respond well to the popular pills like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. Clinically-proven Protocol proudly offers patients the solution they are looking for. Protocol uses the newest, state-of-the-art, technology for the treatment of erectile dysfunction without the use of drugs, surgery or injections. FDA for the repair of soft tissue and improved blood circulation. Non-Doctor Owner Operators needed.
The local Non-Doctor Owner Operator will own 95% of the local clinic and the Company owns the remaining 5%. The Owner Operator’s financial contribution for 95% ownership is $100,000 plus $30,000 running capital.  A Non-Doctor Owner Operator could easily run a clinic for a couple of years and then sell for a considerable gain.

Please share this post:

Request More Info

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *