Louisiana Unbranded Gas Station C-Store
Business & Property for Sale
E2 EB5 Qualified
$350,000 for Louisiana Suburb Gas Station Marina type Store Business Only. Property available for additional $2,300,000. Over $160,000 average inside merchandise sales per month with high margins. 50,000 average gallons gas sales per month with much higher margins. Cash and Credit pricing. City LANDMARK for more than 50 years in south Louisiana. Lots of non ethanol gas sales. No supply agreement. 4 Newer gas pumps, tanks, and POS system. Recently renovated in 2014. Inside sales include Sandwiches, Ice Cream, Milk Shake, Yogurt, Pizza (Lots of EBT sales), fishing tackles, baits, Knife and Swords, and Smoke shop, High CBD sales (Licensed), beer and wine sales as well as general merchandise. 17 door beverage walk-in cooler, 11 door beer walk-in and 9 door wine walk in cooler as well as 8 door frozen food. Newer equipment and All LED lighting throughout the store. High profile location in a (Recreational) residential and commercial area. Additional income from Lottery, ATM (Non owned), air pump, Cigarettes and other rebates and commissions. Seller has been operating for 27 years (Retiring). Please “do not disturb the employees” and call The Saleh Group at 614-500-8500 for more information and showings or visit us at http://www.salehgroup.com.
- SG Number: SG 7105
- Business Type: Gas Station, Convenience Store
- Business Name: SG 7105 Louisiana Unbranded Gas Station
- Listing Price: $350,000 Plus Inventory for Business Only. Property additional $2,300,000.
- Down Payment: Negotiable
- Proposed Seller Financing Availability: Seller to Assist with Financing
- Inventory Value: $250,000 +/-
- Annual Gross Sales: Over $3,300.000
- Annual Owner Profits: Over $410,000 including manager salary
- Monthly Rent/Mortgage Payment: $15,000 NNN
- Seller Competition: Seller to sign a non-compete agreement
- Year’s Seller has Owned/Operated Business: 27 years by Seller 1993
- Owner Qualifications: Experience Needed but Not Required
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- # of Employees/Management: 2 FT 3 PT 1 M
- Hours of Operation: 6 am to 12 am M-T 6 am to 2 am F-S Sunday 7 am to 11 pm
- Building Size/Type: 7,500 sq. ft. Building, with lots of potential to add more profit centers
- Training Provided: 2 weeks at no cost to buyer
- State: Louisiana
- Country: U.S.A.